What's this blog about?

First of all - granola what?! Granola is a term used to describe 'modern day hippie'. I love being a "granola"! I first heard the term when my little sister and her friends would whisper it behind my back, using it to describe why I was the way I was. Now, I embrace the term!

This blog will focus on all us hippie-at-heart woman who blend in with the rest of the work force 9-5. By day you will find us in our blazers and high heels in our office usually on conference calls or attending meetings; after work we are either trying to find the best deal on organic laundry detergent or whipping up our own detergent in the kitchen. I work full time and attend school part time, and my husband usually puts in 70 hours a week at work; therefore I solely run the household. I take care of the finances, cooking, cleaning, laundry - all while trying to find the most cost-effective and less-harmful-to-the-environment way to accomplish it all!

I write about budgeting, DIY crafts, organizing, cooking, and fashion.

I hope to bring out the inner hippie in all of you! As always, share me tweet me pin me!

Until next time,
Polly

Thursday 12 June 2014

What's YOUR Favorite Accessory?

I love to make my outfit a little more unique by adding accessories. In the corporate world of black suits you will find me in a bright cardigan or blazer sporting at least two accessories. My top accessories include:

 1) scarves
 2) bangles 
 3) necklaces with pendants 
 4) fashion rings (sometimes!) 

This was my accessory for the past week, I sported it with three different outfits. The color is neutral and can work with both the blue and pink color schemes and the infinity scarf allows a more clean look since you don't have two scarf ends flying everywhere. What's your must have accessory? 


Love and peace, 
 Polly 

No comments:

Post a Comment